- Eminem: "The Monster" [ft. Rihanna]
- Drake: "Hold On, We're Going Home" [ft. Majid Jordan]
- Mike WiLL Made-It: "23" [ft. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa, and Juicy J]
- Jay Z: "Holy Grail" [ft. Justin Timberlake]
- Robin Thicke: "Blurred Lines" [ft. T.I. and Pharrell]
- YG: "My Hitta" [ft. Jeezy and Rich Homie Quan]
- Chris Brown: "Love More" [ft. Nicki Minaj]
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: "White Walls" [ft. ScHoolboy Q and Hollis]
- Eminem: "Rap God"
- Justin Timberlake: "TKO"
Here, for your consideration, is a Top 10 list published in Billboard magazine toward the end of last year, in the issue dated November 30, 2013:
This list contains many of the year's best-selling acts and, track-for-track, it looks like a fairly representative cross-section of 2013 pop. Except it's not pop - at least, not according to the music-industry bible. This wasn't the Top 10 of Billboard's all-genre, authoritative Hot 100 chart. This was the Top 10 of the magazine's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.